tsujigiri

The editorial comments of Chris and James, covering the news, science, religion, politics and culture.

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." -Douglas Adams

Saturday, January 11, 2003

I finally rented Grand Theft Auto: Vice City this weekend. Oh man. Oh mannnn. It has liesure suits, Delorians, teal hawian shirts, motorcycles... everything. I loved the mission where I had to chase the mob boss around on a golf course to run his golf cart into the ocean. He heee. The salsa music and the golf pants and the body guards trying to beat me with golf clubs were the best part. And the radio content lives up to the GTA tradition. I love all the commercials that make reference to commies and nukes. (A mother's voice is heard, yelling, "What is this book, young man?! From now on the only Engels you'll be reading is Laura Engels Wilder!" Then the public service announcer says something to the effect of "if your child shows an unusual interest in recycling, labor issues, or sharing, he may be associating with communists..." He heeee). This game rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home