tsujigiri

The editorial comments of Chris and James, covering the news, science, religion, politics and culture.

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." -Douglas Adams

Thursday, January 05, 2006

What is wrong with the IRS?

I have been trying since July to complete a "Request for Residency Certification Form" with the IRS. If I successfully fill out the form, the IRS will send me a Certification that I live in the US. They keep sending the fucking thing back to me saying "we need additional information." What is the necessary additional information? They want a statement, signed under penalty of perjury, that I live in the US. In other words, they want me to certify that I live in the US, after which they will certify that I live in the US. I have sent them this signed statement repeatedly, but they keep sending it back saying they need the signed statement. I don't know what the fuck they want.

I don't know how I can fill out this fucking form again using any words other than "fuck." Name: Dr. Fuck Fuck Fuck. Address: Fuck, Fuck, FU CKFUCK-FUCK. SSN: FUC-KF-UCK.

Does the IRS recruit its employees from group homes for the mentally disabled?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home