tsujigiri

The editorial comments of Chris and James, covering the news, science, religion, politics and culture.

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." -Douglas Adams

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Just what we need: input from the pope.

At last the Pope has weighed on the Untelligent Design issue:

He quoted St. Basil the Great as saying that some people, "fooled by the atheism that they carry inside of them, imagine a universe free of direction and order, as if at the mercy of chance."

Yeah, fuck you too.

1 Comments:

At 11/14/05, 8:16 PM, Blogger James said...

fooled by the atheism that they carry inside of them

So true. I'm also often fooled by the liver that I carry inside me, fooled into thinking that its an essential component of my physical well-being.

That's why I removed it and sold it to science. TO SCIENCE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home