tsujigiri

The editorial comments of Chris and James, covering the news, science, religion, politics and culture.

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." -Douglas Adams

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

World, Revolution, etc.

I think I may cry:
"The looks I would get when I went in there made me so nervous that I would try to buy the food as fast as I could and get out," said Laura Brauer, 40, who has stopped visiting A Taste of Heaven with her two children. "I think that the mothers who allow their kids to run around and scream, that's wrong, but kids scream and there is nothing you can do about it. What are we supposed to do, not enjoy ourselves at a cafe?"
There is an answer to her question. It's a very short one. It's three letters long. Can you guess it?

1 Comments:

At 11/12/05, 1:16 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Wow: "toddlers are known to... hurl themselves at display cases for sport." It reminds me of the velociraptors' organized testing of electric fence weaknesses in Jurassic Park (the novel). The sinister intelligence in their eyes is truly terrifying (or so I imagine).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home