tsujigiri

The editorial comments of Chris and James, covering the news, science, religion, politics and culture.

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." -Douglas Adams

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

I'd forgotten all about this: a student newspaper at The University of York, the York Vision Online, quoted me in an article a couple years back, as the "creator of the anti-Bush website bushforpope.com". The article is here. Bushforpope.com is no longer up, of course, and I've long since let my ownership of that URL lapse. (It now belongs to a satirical page for something called the Cretin Coalition, a parody of the Christian Coalition. More power to them.) The author of the article, Gareth Walker, emailed me soliciting comments for an article he was going to write about online opposition to Bush in the U.S. So I commented. And then I never heard anything about the article. But now there it is. Circle of life, I guess. It's nice to be quoted correctly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home