tsujigiri

The editorial comments of Chris and James, covering the news, science, religion, politics and culture.

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." -Douglas Adams

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

It may be an annoying cliche, but just for kicks I'm going to post the following Hitler comparisons:
"I'd prefer to have a child in a school where there's a strong appreciation for values, the kinds of values that I think are associated with the Christian communities, so that this child can be brought up in an environment that teaches them to have strong faith and to understand that there is a force greater than them personally." -Education Secretary Rod Paige "Secular schools can never be tolerated because such a school has no religious instruction and a general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character training and religion must be derived from faith.... We need believing people." -Adolf Hitler "I've heard the call. I believe God wants me to run for president." -George W. Bush "I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the Jews, I am doing the Lord's work." -Adolf Hitler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home