tsujigiri

The editorial comments of Chris and James, covering the news, science, religion, politics and culture.

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." -Douglas Adams

Friday, September 27, 2002

Censorship lands at UCSD (article here). Apparently linking a "terrorist" web site from your own site may constitute material support for terrorists. A UCSD student group has been ordered to remove a link to FARC (a Columbian revolutionary group) from their website. I guess this is the first sign of things to come. Terrorist or not, providing a link to information from a group is not material support and I'll be God-fucked if anybody's gonna tell me what I can and can't link. So in solidarity with this UCSD group (sadly called the Ches Cafe Collective), I will link FARC from my weblog from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home