tsujigiri

The editorial comments of Chris and James, covering the news, science, religion, politics and culture.

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." -Douglas Adams

Thursday, February 27, 2003

There's been a low frequency of posts lately... I'm working on something really big. We just dumped a sizable amount of money from our research accounts in order to get the extra space needed for my chip. Meanwhile, I'm contributing to another project that will probably make my chip obsolete by the time it gets fabricated. In fact, our new project looks like it might make a lot of things obsolete. If it works, this could be the biggest thing I've seen in my (admittedly short) academic career... and it looks like I'll get to put my name on the paper. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home