tsujigiri

The editorial comments of Chris and James, covering the news, science, religion, politics and culture.

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." -Douglas Adams

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Well, I got married yesterday. I haven't had much time to post because my wife (Erin) keeps sneeking up on me and forcibly waxing parts of my back. I have a moment of rest now because I finally gave in and let her wax it all. I needed several swigs of rum to get through the ordeal. This wax was way worse than Nads. Dave Nadded my back once and it wasn't so bad. But the wax was so damn pully... I can't imagine what it must be like for someone with REAL back hair to have a full back wax. Anyway, I'll have some photos eventually from our kick-ass ninja wedding. We got in, we got out, we did what we came to do, and nobody saw us. The batteries went dead on my digital camera, so we just took photos with a regular camera. Special thanks to our official sponsors, MichaelCo, a subsidiary of RachaelCorp. We never could have got married without their 25 bucks. Here's a photo from our ninja-dinner at Desert Edge right after the wedding:

the big wedding dinner. yay.

My friend Margo, who works at the Desert Edge, was nice enough to give us some wedding cookies and a nice piece of "wedding cake" (carrot cake). Mmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home